Wednesday 1 February 2017

Another Mini Quilt

The second in my monthly series of Mini Quilts for 2017 is now available. February Quilt has hearts and flowers, plus some little buttons (I do love adding buttons to stuff).


As with the January Quilt the pattern could also be used to make a block for a blanket, or you could add the hearts and flowers to other things. Here's the little fabric quilt I made for my daughter (two down, ten to go - will she get all twelve?) 


This series of patterns has turned out to be quite popular; I'm looking forward to seeing lots of finished little quilts, as well as the other projects knitters are using them for. Do come and join in the fun on the Mini Quilts thread on Ravelry.


Now I just have to come up with something to put on the next quilt. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment