Thursday 6 April 2017

Knitting Notebooks


I've just started a new knitting notebook (the one with the big spots) and I thought you might like a glimpse inside some of the old ones. As you can see, there are quite a few of them. These are where I work out all my designs. I always start a new notebook very neatly - best handwriting and all that - but it soon degenerates into this sort of thing ...

This was one of those ideas that never saw the light of day.
You might recognise the next one as the start of my big Christmas pattern a few years ago. It took me ages to come up with a name for this one. I do hate it when that happens.

Needle Tree

Anyone remember this pattern?


This one is called Which Came First? (obviously) and one knitter has made twenty of these.  This is how it started out ...


That's enough of my scribbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment